Swensen's : where Happiness Never Melts


Are you looking for something refreshing this summer? I suggest to try out these frozen desserts of Swensen's in the Mall of Asia (MOA), Pasay City.

My girlfriend and I were just walking and looking for something to eat  under the scorching hot afternoon in MOA last weekend when we came across Swensen's. The moment I saw the ice cream display and photos from the outside, I immediately ask my girlfriend if we can try it out and thank God she said yes (Yikes, I forgot again to bring my camera... smartphone mode again).

As we went inside Swensen's, we were approached by smiling and friendly staffs and directed us to our seats (a good start). I also noticed that the place was almost full in which I can tell that this store really serves good stuff and a hit to us, Filipinos. Having that in mind makes me thrill to order and try it myself.

Cute cup of Swenven's
As the waitress hands us down their menu, my eyes went wild with all the good looking (and I mean by the ice cream presentations) frozen desserts that Swenven's offers to their customers. They all look great and I had a hard time picking on what to eat from the list on their menu. Words are not enough to describe what I mean so just simply look at the photos below:



I wanted to try Swensen's Chocolate Earthquake (just google it.) Unfortunately, my girlfriend was still full that time and I thought to myself that I might not finish the whole thing alone. So we ordered Oreo Brownie and Iced Choc-O-Latte (still no regret!).  It is simply the perfect treat this summer and really a must try.

Choc-O-Latte (125 pesos)
Oreo Brownie (265 pesos)
Aside from the frozen desserts and alike, Swensen's possess a relaxing and cozy ambiance. It is ideal for chatting with friends and loveones. I had fun sitting and enjoying my cold food with my girlfriend. We will definitely visit again this place for sure.


Happy customers =]

Swensen's MOA is located at the ground floor, South Wing of the mall and near SM department store. They also have a branch in Quezon City situated in Eastwood Mall. So come and visit them!

Ratings based on my experience [0-5, 5 is the highest] :
Taste: 5 -  Perfect for the summer heat!
Environment: 4 - clean and homey type ambiance
Service: 5 - smilling crew and very accomodating
Price: 3 - a bit pricey

0 comments:

Post a Comment